Lots of people can benefit from a trust, and ASB administers trusts for many different types of clients and for many purposes. A trust is the only way to make sure that your financial wishes are carried out, and it’s the perfect way to leave a legacy.
- Farm Management – Whether you’re an absentee landowner or simply don’t have the time for the ongoing operations of the farm, this service may be the right solution for you.
- Trusts – We work with you, your family, your attorney, and your accountant to meet your specific goals and objectives.
- Estates – Appointing ASB as executor of your will provides continuity and an objective viewpoint in administering your wishes.
- Agency Accounts – We act as your agent by researching, investing, and managing your portfolio.
- IRA Administration – ASB will administer your self-directed Individual Retirement Account that may hold closely held stock or other unique assets.